Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Normal!

Just got the call from the Dr. - Dex is absolutely perfect in everyway! (of course, I knew that already, but it was nice to hear from the Dr., too!) No wonky sperm for him! So it's great to know that we could conceivably conceive on our own - however, if and when it comes time that we would have to go through IVF, our insurance would not pay for it. But, we will just have to cross that bridge, if and, when we get there.

So, the plan is as follows (god, i love to have a plan!!):

If I get my period this time around, which I should know if I am going to get it this week, I am going to start on the Clomid, have the injection to know when I ovulate, and start with the IUI procedure. It's pretty exciting to know I could be PG by early next year! holy moley!

No comments: