Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 35 has come and gone..

And still nothing. Although, I am VERY tired at the moment. I usually can stay up past 8 pm after a full night sleep, but man alive, I am POOPED today. Who knows what that means, for I was out all day with my department comp shopping, on my feet, etc... but still, I shouldn't' be this tired, especially since I've been to the gym quite a bit these last few weeks. I guess I should just count my blessings that I my trip was canceled this week, thank goodness - at least I can hang on my couch after work rather than be away.

Dex and I decided that given the history of erratic lengths in my cycle, we are waiting until this Saturday, the 13th to take a pregnancy test. I think I have given a bonus to everyone that works at EPT with the amount of pregnancy tests I have taken this past year, only to get my period literally later on the day I took the test. This Saturday will be 39 days, a length in cycle I have not had all year. If still no period by then, I thought it might be a good idea to find out, yay or nay. Fingers crossed!!

No comments: