Saturday, December 13, 2008

Negative....

So I have been sick (and still am!) so I went to the doctor on Friday to figure out what was wrong with me. The Dr. thinks it's either a massive sinus infection or the flu...GREAT! just what I need right before the holidays! Anyway, while I was there, I asked to see if I could get a pregnancy test - that way I would know without any if's, and's or but's!

So they called me last night to tell me the test was negative. Of course I was disappointed but I had a gut feeling that I wasn't PG. And to be honest, I was too sick to even really think about it - I couldn't cry because I think my face would have exploded with all the other gunk in there!

Unfortunately, there is still one problem - I still don't have my period! Of course that is pissing me off even more at this point because that is holding me back from staring my next course of action. I am giving it until this Friday and then I am calling the doctor to see if there is anything else they can do... not sure they can, but it's worth a shot!

No comments: