So I took the trigger shot last night and just came back from the IUI this morning. Feeling a bit more upbeat and happy - still MEGA tired and crampy from the procedure but all in all in good spirits. Normally I wouldn't go for the IUI until tomorrow (36 hours after the trigger) but I leave for Atlanta tomorrow so well see if this little shake up in routine does the trick! Dex and I will be doing the baby dance tomorrow morning and then when I get back on Thursday night so hopefully that will do the trick!
If all else fails, I have my appt on Friday with my Dr. to go over next steps if this cycle doesn't work. I was talking to the nurse this morning and she said more likely than not, injectables will be the next step. She said that many ladies who perform well with the clomid (like I do) that don't have much succuess with the end result, do VERY well with the injectables and get PG within the first few tries. I really hope that is the case.... I just want to be happy and pg and forget all the IF problems we have endured. I know the minute I see that BFP, all of this will just disappear.
Can't wait.............
No comments:
Post a Comment