..........but I'm ok. And I think the reason is I made a decision to take control of all of this and give myself a break. I had a very emotional weekend (lots of family here, Lucy's Christening, getting the blob - 'nuff said!) and did a lot of soul searching. Dex and I had some intense conversations last night and really came to the conclusion I need to relax and forget about this for awhile.
I have such an overwhelming sence of hopelessness and have lost all faith that I will become pregnant. That is not me.... and I need to get my mind back in check. I also need to get my body back into some sort of shape. Mind, Body and Spirit - that is my focus these next two months.... and just enjoy life.
I'll be starting up again in September with the injectibles - and at $1,200 a pop, I need to have a good frame of mind and put my best foot forward if we want this to work.
I probably won't be posting on here until we start gearing up for this in late August. As I said earlier, I need to stop thinking about this for a bit and just let things happen as they may.
Enjoy the summer - mabye we'll get some nice weather after this wretched month of June!
No comments:
Post a Comment