Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1st?

It's August already??!? Where in the heck has the time gone? I will say it's been a pretty fun summer so far - most duely noted by the fact we live in a new town and still love our new home! Each Tuesday night in the summer there are free concerts within walking distance from our house. Most concerts are accompanied by my mom and dad and a few with my brother's family. Lucy has LOVED all the kids and balloons and music. That girl can dance! :) Last night, we went to the Hatch Shell in Boston to see Peter Cetera for a free concert. Although not my most favorite musician (and definitely not Dex's!!), it was a super fun night and a beautiful evening out.

As I continue to think about our upcoming appt at the end of this month, I let my mind wander and think about what life will be like once we have OUR little one. Although our life will completely changed, I still believe we will still be able to live some sort of current lifestyle as well. We'll be packing up our kid and bringing them to the park for the concerts, we'll be visiting friends and family..... I'm sure we'll be a bit more tired (ha!) but it will still be fun. I know both Dex and I are ready for the challenge and are very much looking forward to the day we get the phone call with a positive blood test!!

....one can dream :)

No comments: