Tomorrow we are headed down to sunny florida - and man, do we need to get away. Poor Dex is cooped up in the house, only getting more and more discourged by the lack of work coming in. This economy is really doing a number on the type of work he does. Hopefully this will get him in a better space and a bit more rejuvinated when we get back. For me, I am hoping I will find out a bit more about where I will be for work - fingers crossed there is a promotion and a transfer in my future!!!
I should be ovulating when we are away so it will be nice "have some fun" and not think about things too much. It is amazing how much "trying for a baby" consumes you sometimes. To have a bit of a break will be a welcome change.
Disney brings out the best in everyone, right? Mickey and Minnie have their work cut out for us this week but I think they will pull through for us! No computers for us while we are away. Will report back upon our return on the 25th! (maybe some pictures, too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment